Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Skin Type Solution by Leslie Baumann, M.D. Review


Hello fellow makeup artists! One of the most common questions asked at a makeup counter is how to achieve healthy skin and while I do not claim to be an expert I like many makeup artists have offered my suggestions and opinions on how to achieve that healthy look with makeup and take care of the occasional pimple and breakout. (*Keep in mind that any serious skin disease or concern should be addressed by a licensed physician and/or dermatologist*). When I first started my blog and my channel on Youtube my first video was about skincare specifically how to get healthy and clear skin. I did not realize how many people would watch, comment and rate this video and even more surprised to see how many boys/men were concerned about their skin (seriously it rivals the amount of questions I receive from girls/women). I decided to take a step back and instead of insisting all people should rely on my video for clear skin I have found a book that I would like to recommend to all my viewers and my fellow bloggers called The Skin Type Solution by Dr. Leslie Bauhmann. She is not only the chief of the Division of Cosmetic Dermatology and a professor at the University of Miami School of Medicine but she is also the Yahoo health guru. Her book is designed to give everyone their own solution and finally something makes sense! Not everyone is the same, everyone has different skin and everyone has a different solution hence The Skin Type Solution. Her website is http://www.skintypesolutions.com/ and I definetly hope you check her out and spread the word. Let me know if you have any questions as always you can email me at cleverlyme@yahoo.com. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger