Tuesday, July 07, 2015

'Encore, do you want more.."

HEYYYY!!!!

So it has definitely been a while since i've written a blog post and a lot has changed!  Last post I wrote I was sitting in my parent's house in North Carolina dreaming about something bigger and 'badder' for my life.  So i'm officially in NYC!!!  It's actually happened and I AM a full time makeup artist. Wow and whew!  It took a lot of praying to get here and I am so happy and so settled I have made the transition.

So a few changes on the blog.  This blog will compliment my video blog on youtube.  I will also have random short post with makeup inspiration because hey..we all need some inspiration and of course product reviews.

We will also hopefully be adding some guest bloggers.  If you are interested please let me know.  I would love to have you share your opinion as well.

Until the next post, thank you for being patient with me and i'm so excited to interact with you in a new way..well an old way..wait a new way again.

xx,

D


No comments:

Powered By Blogger