Thursday, May 29, 2008

I created a blog :)

Sitting in bed...around 1:30 ish (am) and decided to join a blog. Why though?? Well I want to talk makeup with others that enjoy it just as much as I do. I am currently pursuing my dream job.. becoming a makeup artist.

I always liked makeup. Growing up I admired the way a woman's face could be painted and transformed.

It all started last summer when I began to look for a job within a makeup company. I tried them all and with minimal experience it became difficult to find a job. Finally, I found a job in mid October. I was hired on as a freelancer but unfortunately hours were cut back, and so was I.

So now I currently am on the hunt for a job within the makeup industry. I just completed my university degree in chemistry and now I want to pursue something that I love.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger