Thursday, May 29, 2008

Product Review: Wet N' Wild Mega Liner Turquoise

My first product review. Unfortunately my replacement camera is not here yet so my picture is from the web. Yesterday, I bought the Turquoise Wet N' Wild Mega Liner. The price was extremely reasonable. If I remember correctly it was less than $3.00 with tax. So the big question is do I like it?

Well the formulation seems a bit more liquidy than I would like but the pigmentation makes up for it. The color maintains a lasting brightness and intensity. One thing I do not like about the liner is the flimsy long felt tip on the end. It prevents true precision because the user is required to turn the brush almost sideways to glide across the lid. Also it is smudgable even after it has dried.
Keeping in mind the price of this product, the positives outweigh the negatives giving enough reason to add this to your makeup collection. I am satisfied with the product and would purchase it again.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger